Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Beginning and Things To Come

After years of procrastination and various other distractions I've finally decided to sit down and start writing a graphic novel.  This blog will document the progression of the project, including writing, sketches, illustrations, etc.

This first image is a portrait of one of the characters in which the story will revolve around.  A color version of the illustration along with a type layout is in the works as well as a possible poster depicting the same image.  I am very open to criticism so please, feel free to comment regarding anything that could be hindering the enjoyment of my work.

Not a whole lot to say so far.  I will update when I can but posts may be rather spontaneous due to school work and other priorities.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the color version. Are you putting any older stuff up here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. stoked! ill be checkn this shit all the time for new stuff so keep putting shit up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may put some older stuff up from time to time but I kind of want to keep things new.

    Thanks seth, I'll try to post as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete